Get Your Ex Back in No Time
Every person dreams of a love story as depicted in the novels and moviesóthat romantic story of happily ever after. However, in real life, riding into the sunset with the person of your dreams does not happen as easily as people want it to be. As they say, it takes two to tango; and when one gives up in a relationship, no matter how the other fights for it, it always becomes a losing battle. However, it does not always mean the end. Long term relationships usually end, not because partners lose the love they feel for each other, but because the relationship has lost the spark and excitement it once had and because of the hurt and anger which can surpass the love.
Breakups are especially harder for women because they are more emotional by nature. More often than not, a relationship comes to an end with the woman still in love with the man she has been with for so many years. As a woman, you donít have to wait passively as your love life crumbles right before your very eyes. You can always play an active role in mending your relationship. If you love him that much, then you have to give your love one last shot. It is not always up to your man to get your relationship back on track. You can totally speed up the process with the strategies below on how to get your ex back into your life:
1) Remember what was good in your relationship. Think of what made your ex fall in love with you in the first place. Sometimes because of familiarity, you stop putting your best foot forward and cease to make your partner feel special. Whatever it was that made him head over heels in love with you, strive to be just that person. Sometimes because of the length of the relationship, women just donít exert much effort anymore in making their man feel loved and special. Women also tend to expect much from a relationship. You need to bring that exciting and vibrant woman to life once again to get your ex back.
2) Send hints of affection. Let your ex feel that you still have not learned to let go of your desire to win him and that the affection you felt is still present. However, take note that there is a big difference between hinting and harassing. Remember that your ex still has issues with you, so it will be of no good to overdo your efforts such as texting every hour or stalking him. Woo him little by little until you win his trust back.
3) Make an agreement. Talk with your ex. Let him know that you will do what it takes to put things back the way they were. Let your intentions be known. There is nothing which cannot be settled with open communication. Ask what he wants you to do to win him back. Chances are that your man wants to get back and is waiting for the right time. You can shortcut the process by communicating your desire to get your ex back. Say what you want to in a direct and straightforward manner.
4) Keep the relationship exciting. Donít frighten him and make him back out of your agreement by picking up exactly where you left off. Remember to just let things be; hold on to the notion of love being sweeter the second time around. Keep the relationship fun and avoid any emotional turmoil. Both of you are still testing the waters of whether or not your relationship can really work out, so donít jeopardize it by being serious, which can be one of the factors why your relationship ended in the first place. Go out more often, plan romantic getaways, and more exciting things to do.
5) Give him his space. Familiarity breeds contempt. Do not be too bossy. Allow him to have his personal time either alone or with a bunch of friends. In this way, you will actually have something to talk about. It will also give you time alone to do things which you never got to do in the past because of being tied to a serious relationship. Even married couples need to take a time out from each other once in a while.
By following the above tips, you can rekindle the romance that once had in your relationship and you can get your ex back in as easy as one, two, three. So donít dilly-dally, get to work immediately.
|Posted on October 6, 2010, 3:42 am|